🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My amount is reversed to client and now h...
Page options
c7ca65b1
Community Member

My amount is reversed to client and now he is not paying me back.

My funds were reversed back to client because of my account suspension and now the client is not even paying me back that amount. I have made a request to Upwork a month ago. But Upwork is not helping me and Upwork Support is just making excuses on every reply that we are working and many more excuses. 
it's been a month now and I haven't recieved my funds. I have been very exhausted now and I don't find Upwork safe for any New Freelancer as it was my first job and after I have given all my work to client and my funds were reversed.

9 REPLIES 9
c3cf1dee
Community Member

Upwork scammed my $300 I recorded everything.

Why you refunded that inspite of my using upwork time tracker. 

Why you are scamming. I am a YouTuber recorded everything.

Hopefully will show your scaming schenario to all.

Hi Faruk,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

$300/hr highly inflated rates are not protected by Upwork.

Using the time tracker is not a license to use an hourly rate multiple times your profile rate and expect payment. 

c3cf1dee
Community Member

Busted ,

Why you refunded that inspite of my using upwork time tracker. 

Why you are scamming. I am a YouTuber recorded everything.

Hopefully will show your scaming schenario to all.

Why you are scaming .... !!!!

I don't believe Upwork's scamming. Although, if it does, I'd real interested in seeing a video exposing it. 

NikolaS

Hi Akkaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hi Akkaz, submit your work to the client for payment. Have a great day!

But you know that hourly contracts don't work that way and this is about an amount getting reversed?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members