🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My and my sister account suspend
Page options
e0978a19
Community Member

My and my sister account suspend

Hi,

My sister has a year-old Upwork account. She just created my account on her laptop. But we have a separate laptop. I don't know why Upwork suspends our accounts. Any solution please

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "My and my sister account suspend. My sister has a year-old Upwork account. She just created my account on her laptop. But we have a separate laptop. I don't know why Upwork suspends our accounts. Any solution please"

I do not work for Upwork. I have no way of knowing what happened. But the first thought that comes to mind is that Upwork suspended your account(s) because it wasn't clear to Upwork that you and your sister were following the rules. Maybe Upwork thought that you and your sister are sharing accounts, or maybe they thought that you created two accounts.

You may need to work with Upwork Customer Support and try to convince them that you and your sister are two different people, who are using separate Upwork accounts according to the rules.

LuiggiR

Hi Shazia,

It looks like the team has already reached out to you regarding your account status via a support ticket. Please follow up with the team here so they can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members