🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My bid is missing from job description (P...
Page options
anaksemandr
Community Member

My bid is missing from job description (Proposal is not rejected)

Hello!

My bid is missing from job description (Proposal is not rejected)

1. I made a bet on work

2. Connections were taken from me for this.

3. I saw my bid in the job description (since it was minimal and after updating the job I saw my bid)

4. After some time (1-2 hours) I went in again, updated the job description, and saw that my bid was not there.

5. There was no notification that my Proposal was rejected.

This means that my bid should be in the job description and it is not there.

Please explain this situation to me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sergiy A wrote:

3. I saw my bid in the job description (since it was minimal and after updating the job I saw my bid)

4. After some time (1-2 hours) I went in again, updated the job description, and saw that my bid was not there.

No, it means the client archived your proposal their end. That does not trigger a notification, but removes your bid from the range (and the client'ss view).

Many clients dismiss lowballing (very much lower than the budget or the average) without even reading them. The clients who go for the lowest bidder are likely not the kind of clients you want.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Sergiy A wrote:

No, it means the client archived your proposal their end. That does not trigger a notification, but removes your bid from the range (and the client'ss view).

Many clients dismiss lowballing (very much lower than the budget or the average) without even reading them. The clients who go for the lowest bidder are likely not the kind of clients you want.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members