🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My bonus is in Pending When i will get it ?
Page options
bilalbutt003
Community Member

My bonus is in Pending When i will get it ?

My client first paused the contract and then gave me 15$ bonus and after that end the contract. The bonus is still in Pending. I want to confirm will I definately get a Bonus as the client first paused the contract?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wescowley
Community Member

Assuming the payment goes through from the client's card, the bonus should be available to you five days after it was given. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
wescowley
Community Member

Assuming the payment goes through from the client's card, the bonus should be available to you five days after it was given. 

Hi! My Client paused my contract Sunday of the previous week and I have a set weekly payment. Then the contract was resumed today, will I still get my weekly payment even if the contract restarted on the next billing week? 

Hi Ziarmaine, 

It sounds like you're referring to the "Salary" that's noted on your Transactions History page (Reports > Transactions History). If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, this means it's already in the security period. You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members