🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client canceled the contract
Page options
devid-mk
Community Member

My client canceled the contract

Hello, I Just had the worst client. he wanted a quick help for her to install phpdotenv via PHP composer. I did everything he asked. but he didn't ask me for a work update. so now that he has canceled the contract without informing me. how does that affect my job success score level? I can show off our chat. I just don't want to lose my score because of this client. is it will be shown on my profile page? 

The contract ID is: 24169799

Would you please check that and help me?

Thanks,

Mahesh

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mahesh K wrote:

Hello, I Just had the worst client. he wanted a quick help for her to install phpdotenv via PHP composer. I did everything he asked. but he didn't ask me for a work update. so now that he has canceled the contract without informing me. how does that affect my job success score level? I can show off our chat. I just don't want to lose my score because of this client. is it will be shown on my profile page? 

That depend on whether you were paid something and what kind of private feedback the client left when he closed the contract. If nothing was paid, the contract will not show on your public profile, but affect your JSS negatively if the client left poor private feedback. In general, contracts that lead to no earnings have a negative effect.

If you haven't used your top rated perk in the last 10 contracts and 3 months, you can use it to eliminate the contract's effect on your JSS.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Mahesh K wrote:

That depend on whether you were paid something and what kind of private feedback the client left when he closed the contract. If nothing was paid, the contract will not show on your public profile, but affect your JSS negatively if the client left poor private feedback. In general, contracts that lead to no earnings have a negative effect.

If you haven't used your top rated perk in the last 10 contracts and 3 months, you can use it to eliminate the contract's effect on your JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members