🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My client cannot activate the new milesto...
Page options
ahsanscryber
Community Member

My client cannot activate the new milestone. His account is been suspended.

My client account is been suspended and he is unable to activate the new milestone. I am also working on his future Milestone. Should I stop working on it?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Ahsan I wrote:

My client account is been suspended and he is unable to activate the new milestone. I am also working on his future Milestone. Should I stop working on it?

Upwork sent you a message when the client as suspended, telling you to stop working on the contract.

Why would you work on something that might never be paid for?

Tell the client to work out their issues with Upwork, so you can continue your work.

I didn't get any notification like that and my client is unable to contact customer support just because his account is suspened.

Can you tell me any solution that I can recommand to my client.

Ahsan I wrote:

I didn't get any notification like that and my client is unable to contact customer support just because his account is suspened.

Tell your client to go to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Click on the assistant in the bottom right hand corner

Type in "Contact Support"

See here https://prnt.sc/szxmu2 

Ahsan I wrote:

If the client's account is suspended, you won't be paid. You might be paid if the client is able to resolve the issue. But, while suspended, this is your client's problem to solve. You need to move on and find a client who can and will pay you. 

Hi Ahsan,

I checked this and see that you were able to reach out to our team regarding this concern. Please allow time to them to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths