🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client disappeared
Page options
cecisegura
Community Member

My client disappeared

I uploaded a deliverable two days ago and the client has not given me any feedback or released my payment.

I have written to him but I have no answer, and in his state it is seen that he has been connected

What proceeds?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ana Cecilia S wrote:

I uploaded a deliverable two days ago and the client has not given me any feedback or released my payment.

I have written to him but I have no answer, a

Leave the client alone. Clients have 14 days (!) to review your deliverables. If the client does nothing, your funds are released after 14 days automatically.

Petra R wrote:

Ana Cecilia S wrote:

I have written to him but I have no answer, a

Leave the client alone. Clients have 14 days (!) to review your deliverables. If the client does nothing, your funds are released after 14 days automatically.

Darn beat me by 22 seconds... 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ana Cecilia S wrote:

I have written to him but I have no answer, and in his state it is seen that he has been connected

What proceeds?

Nothing at all wrong with your account. You submit your work for payment, then best forget about it. The client might approve the milestone before the 14 days he has for this, or do nothing at all, and you will be paid automatically. Patience is key. As for communication at this point: less is more. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members