🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My client ended my hourly contract after ...
Page options
48383e8d
Community Member

My client ended my hourly contract after successful job.

My client ended the hourly contract after successful job completion. However my payment is not getting reflected in my pending amount. How long will it take to show in upwork account, and be available for payout 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aditya,

I checked the contract you're referring to and I can see that the hours you've completed on it are visible under the "Work in progress" tab when you go to Reports > Overview. This is because you've logged those hours this week, and your client has not been billed for them yet. Once your client is billed on Monday, they'll reflect under the "Pending" tab. You should be able to withdraw those funds the Wednesday following that week. Feel free to check out this help article to better understand how the billing cycle works.

Regarding the issue you're experiencing trying to buy Connects, I have checked the transaction and it looks like it got declined by PayPal. You can retry the transaction using an alternative payment method or contact PayPal for more information about the specific charge being declined.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Aditya,

I have checked your account and it looks like you haven't withdrawn your earnings yet. To withdraw your earnings you can:

1. Go to your account Settings
  2. Open the Get Paid tab
  3. Click Get Paid Now

Let me know if you still can't see the transaction on your Transaction History page after you processed and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
48383e8d
Community Member

I took out money from my upwork account but I still can't see my hourly contract fee there. There is no record of it in there .Can you please check it. There's a 2nd issue I'm facing i can't use my paypal account to buy connects. Everything is working the transaction fails every time though.

Hi Aditya,

I checked the contract you're referring to and I can see that the hours you've completed on it are visible under the "Work in progress" tab when you go to Reports > Overview. This is because you've logged those hours this week, and your client has not been billed for them yet. Once your client is billed on Monday, they'll reflect under the "Pending" tab. You should be able to withdraw those funds the Wednesday following that week. Feel free to check out this help article to better understand how the billing cycle works.

Regarding the issue you're experiencing trying to buy Connects, I have checked the transaction and it looks like it got declined by PayPal. You can retry the transaction using an alternative payment method or contact PayPal for more information about the specific charge being declined.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths