🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client give me feedback but feedback shown...
Page options
rakibart
Community Member

My client give me feedback but feedback shown as "No Review" Why this is happened to me?

This is the Client Feedback

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

This is shown in my  in Profile

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Kazi, this is NORMAL.

It can take up to a few days for feedback on a closed contract to show up on our public profile pages.

Profile pages have content that is cached and not always generated on the fly. This is done to optimize system speed.

Be patient, and it will show up.

Or make a small change to your profile overview text, and you may be able to force an early content refresh.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Kazi, this is NORMAL.

It can take up to a few days for feedback on a closed contract to show up on our public profile pages.

Profile pages have content that is cached and not always generated on the fly. This is done to optimize system speed.

Or make a small change to your profile overview text, and you may be able to force an early content refresh.

Preston H wrote:

Kazi, this is NORMAL.

Hi Preston Sir,

I don't understand this line "make a small change to your profile overview text, and you may be able to force an early content refresh." How I able to force an early content Refresh?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kazi,

I`ve generated your profile manually ad I can see your feedback on your profile now.
But I would also like to refer you to the information Preston shared in his post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

re: "How I able to force an early content Refresh?"

Making a small change to your profile overview text CAUSES a refresh of the entire profile page, which will force newly received feedback to appear on your page earlier than normally scheduled.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members