🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client has already paid, however Payment s...
Page options
ranjan_valuation
Community Member

My client has already paid, however Payment still showing in Pending.

My client has already paid, however Payment still showing in Pending.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pritiranjan,

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

The funds you're referring to are currently under the Pending tab, which means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on Wednesday. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pritiranjan,

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account.

The funds you're referring to are currently under the Pending tab, which means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on Wednesday. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths