🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client has asked me to write articles. How...
Page options
alisha_g
Community Member

My client has asked me to write articles. How should I go about it? (Read for more info)

Hey guys! So, my client wants 3 different articles. What would be the best way to submit them? Should I add pictures? What is the best way to submit them that would be easy to export to wherever they may post them?
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Alisha G wrote:
Hey guys! So, my client wants 3 different articles. What would be the best way to submit them? Should I add pictures? What is the best way to submit them that would be easy to export to wherever they may post them?

Your client is the only person who can answer those questions. Unless you have been asked for pictures, they would not generally be included and most people submit Word documents but really it's best to clarify all details with the client before accepting a contract.

moonraker
Community Member

These are questions you should be asking your client. We can't tell you what they want. 

jr-translation
Community Member

Alisha G wrote:

If you have a contract, you can hand over the work and request the payment at the same time.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths