🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client is sending the work almost two hour...
Page options
bowie125
Community Member

My client is sending the work almost two hours late but refusing to change the deadline!

Will my job score be negatively impacted if I cancel the contract?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

Amelia H wrote:

My client and I agreed that he would send me his work at a specific time to account for a very tight deadline. Almost an hour past the agreed time, he has messaged saying he’s going to send it in around an hour's time… but still expects me to meet the original deadline.

Will my job score be negatively impacted if I cancel the contract? I doubt I’ll be able to meet the deadline now, and I find this all very discourteous of him, especially as he knows it's late where I am and has offered no apology.

Thank you.

Yes, it will affect your score if you already accepted the offer and cancel.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

Amelia H wrote:

My client and I agreed that he would send me his work at a specific time to account for a very tight deadline. Almost an hour past the agreed time, he has messaged saying he’s going to send it in around an hour's time… but still expects me to meet the original deadline.

Will my job score be negatively impacted if I cancel the contract? I doubt I’ll be able to meet the deadline now, and I find this all very discourteous of him, especially as he knows it's late where I am and has offered no apology.

Thank you.

Yes, it will affect your score if you already accepted the offer and cancel.

bowie125
Community Member

Thank you - I guess I'll make myself a coffee!

It's usually a good idea to hold off on accepting the offer until the material is ready for you to work on.

Unless you really like coffee 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members