🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client is unable to end contract or write ...
Page options
naeem-sajjad
Community Member

My client is unable to end contract or write feedback

Hello, I am on a project with my client. The client has released the payment. However, the client has no option to end the contract, not even with me. It says that I still have to submit work. Is there some bug or something, because I never saw such a thing before. There is no submissions or revision pending. Please help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Naeem,

I'm sorry to hear your client is having trouble ending the contract. You may share this help article with them for more information on how to end it. I'm afraid that we won't be able to share details of another user's account for privacy reasons, so if the issue persists for your client, you can advise them to get in contact with our Customer Support team by clicking on the "Get Support" button that appears of the bottom right corner of this page

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Naeem,

I'm sorry to hear your client is having trouble ending the contract. You may share this help article with them for more information on how to end it. I'm afraid that we won't be able to share details of another user's account for privacy reasons, so if the issue persists for your client, you can advise them to get in contact with our Customer Support team by clicking on the "Get Support" button that appears of the bottom right corner of this page

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members