Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client is unable to rehire me

Highlighted
charanjit k Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
1 of 3

Hello Team,

One of my clients is unable to create an hourly contract without Recurring Additional Weekly billing. He has earlier made a fixed offer which he withdrew and has created another hourly offer but it was made with Recurring Additional Weekly Billing.

Please suggest the best option.

Regards,

Charanjit

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

charanjit k wrote:

One of my clients is unable to create an hourly contract without Recurring Additional Weekly billing. He has earlier made a fixed offer which he withdrew and has created another hourly offer but it was made with Recurring Additional Weekly Billing.

Do you mean the weekly salary that is paid in addition to (!) the hours logged? In that case: Decline the offer and ask the client to create a new offer and NOT click on "Advanced Options" and NOT Include a salary.

If you mean the client does not want the contract to stay in place and get billed according to whatever hours are logged, the client needs to just pause and or end the contract after the first week.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Charanjit,

If your client experience any problems with the new contract let me know and our team will reach out to them and assist them further, thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS