🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client mistakenly set the weekly limit wor...
Page options
kiichi571
Community Member

My client mistakenly set the weekly limit working hours to 0, and I couldn't submit my work

My client mistakenly set the weekly working hours to 0, so I finished my work but can't submit it.
Now his account is under suspicion and investigation, so I also can't contact him.

He sent me a bonus before the work started. I don't know how to apply for the money. (Please check the attachment)

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Kim's: that is not how this works.

We don't "apply for the money."

We don't do any work when the maximum number of allowable hours has been reached.

Clients don't accidentally set the time limit to zero hours.

If the client sent you a bonus, then you don't apply for it. The money already shows in your account.

This contract is over. This client is not someone who wants to treat you fairly. Don't send anything else to this client. Don't do any more work for this client.

petra_r
Community Member

Kimi Jiyi H wrote:

My client mistakenly set the weekly working hours to 0,

The client knew exactly what they were doing.

The money they paid as a bonus will either clear after 5 days, or not. Take a look at your Reports > Pending page

Does it give a date in the left hand column next to the bonus payment?

I didn't see the date. Thank you for your answer

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Kimi Jiyi H wrote:

I didn't see the date. Thank you for your answer

No, go to Reports > Pending

I there a date to the left of the Bonus like so

pending.png

I have found the money and it is pending. How long will it take? 14 days? Thank you.

Kimi Jiyi H wrote:

I have found the money and it is pending. How long will it take? 14 days? Thank you.

For the third time....

Go to REPORTS > PENDING 

Does it or does it not show you a date to the left of the Bonus?

If yes, that's when you get paid

If not, and it just says "Pending" in that left hand column, the client never paid.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths