🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client paused the contract without saying ...
Page options
abengisu
Community Member

My client paused the contract without saying anything.

My client paused the contract without saying anything. It is like being fired from a job which I had never experienced in my work life. Why did he pause the contract? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rafsun_ug
Community Member

I don't think he/she fired you from the job! Clients or Freelancers only can end a contract. But a client should end a contract. Anyway, there is no option to fire! He/she might have some problem...it might be his physical or mental condition or might be money problem. You should ask him/her. And if he dosen't want to continue the contract, you can ask him/her politely to end the conntract. IF he dosen't response your message...don't worry, leave that and try to find other jobs ! Wait for one month+ and then end that contract. Hope, if you can find other job, it will not effect very much on your Job Success Score. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rafsun_ug
Community Member

I don't think he/she fired you from the job! Clients or Freelancers only can end a contract. But a client should end a contract. Anyway, there is no option to fire! He/she might have some problem...it might be his physical or mental condition or might be money problem. You should ask him/her. And if he dosen't want to continue the contract, you can ask him/her politely to end the conntract. IF he dosen't response your message...don't worry, leave that and try to find other jobs ! Wait for one month+ and then end that contract. Hope, if you can find other job, it will not effect very much on your Job Success Score. Cheers!

Thank you, Rafsun!

7966b5e7
Community Member

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members