🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client refuse to accept my delivery
Page options
36eef9ce
Community Member

My client refuse to accept my delivery

Today makes it 14 days I delivered my project, yet the buyer refuse to accept and the fund did not automatically release to me as well

Please what can I do

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Adebisi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. For fixed-price contracts, the client can request for revisions if the requirements for the deliverable wasn't met. If a client refuses to release funds or requests an escrow refund for a milestone that you’ve completed, you can file an escrow dispute. The disputed funds will remain in escrow until a resolution is reached. To learn more about the escrow dispute process, click here.

You may find these articles about Fixed-Price Contract helpful:

Fixed-Price Protection
Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts

~ AJ
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Before you do anything, make sure you understand the difference between these two things:

a) On the 14th day after I clicked the Submit Work button, the client intentionally clicked the Request Changes button to block the release of escrow payment.

b) The client did not actually do anything, but the number of days since I submitted the work now displays as 14 days. Payment has not been automatically released, but that will happen soon. After the number of days is displayed as 14, it takes about 24 hours for Upwork to automatically release the payment.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths