🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Deleting pending testimonial
Page options
martiandeveloper
Community Member

My client's testimonial was not approved.

Hi, I have requested a testimonial from the Project manager of Thoth, and today I got an email saying the testimonial was not approved. 
This is the job post:
https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~0133a577c4a2569240

The Project manager didn't have a LinkedIn account. (She is from China, and I think using a LinkedIn account is not common there) I have asked her to open a LinkedIn account so I can request a testimonial. Maybe the newly created LinkedIn account is the reason my testimonial wasn't approved.
So I am wondering how can I provide sufficient evidence?

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Murad,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
martiandeveloper
Community Member

Hi, I have entered my own information in the testimonial request. Can you please delete that testimonial request from my Upwork profile? Thank you in advance.

PradeepH

Hi Murad,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I sent the request for a testimonial from my client outside of Upwork. It wasn't approved and said I can only try to request another testimonial from a different client.  But is there any chance to know why it was rejected and if possible to provide more information and proof? 

Thank you

Hi Anastasia,

To ensure trust and quality in our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid. In this case, we may not have been able to find sufficient information. 

Looks like the team reached out to you with information on why your Testimonial was not approved. Please refer to that notification for more details or you can try requesting another testimonial from a different client.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Hi everyone.

Mr. Arjay, Also I got 3 denies from Upwork About rejected testimonials. Could you help me what is the reason?

Upwork's e-mail is here: "To ensure trust and quality of our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid."

Tural Babashov

Hello Pradeep,

I am also facing same issue.

Client accepted my testimonial request. And it's not showing in my profile now.

He's name is Bholenath Patole.

Please help me.

stky24
Community Member

Hi one of my client testimonial has been pending since 2 days ago. Please advise why is it not approve yet. Thanks

Hi Tan,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
36ec78f8
Community Member

Hi, my client's testimonial was not approved. Pls review this case again, his name is Oleg. It's a real client, I've been working with them for years, and still working with the company, I provided a real gmail account of the company and a real linkedin profile of the client. 

Since I worked with just few companies for the past years, I can't just ignore this one being rejected.  

Hi Max, to ensure trust and quality of our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid. In this case, we may not have been able to find sufficient information.

~Andrea
Upwork
36ec78f8
Community Member

Than I can provide more information upon your request. I work with this customer every day as a part of their team, I may send you more info if you need. As I've said, this is one of 2 clients, I mostly worked with during past several years. I can't just ignore his testimonial not being published. Help me solve the problem pls.

Hi Max,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths