cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client wants to give me feedback on a job more than 14 days later, how can they do it?

Josh B Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
1 of 4
My client was very happy with my work however they never closed the contract after work was completed (they were new to upwork) and I had to eventually close it myself. They didn't know about feedback and now more than 14 days later want to provide feedback on the job - Ive read somewhere that I can enable it or something. Is this possible? Id really love to have the feedback as I have only 2 completed jobs so far, this being one of them.
sadae d Member Since: Sep 13, 2015
2 of 4

This is probably what you read:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068458-Enable-Clients-to-Change-Feedback

However, it only applies if the client had initially given feedback that you want retracted.

Thus, since there was no feedback within 14 days after the contract was closed, I don't think it's possible for that anymore.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 4

If a contract was closed, and the 14-day period for providing feedback has passed, you can click a button to enable to add OR change feedback.

You can do this whether there is zero feedback or some feedback there.

Josh B Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
4 of 4
Thanks! I clicked the button, it only said 'change feedback' - nothing like 'submit', but she should have recieved an email. I hope that has worked. Thanks again
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS