cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client won't respond to my messages.

skydotint
Khalakuzzaman K Member Since: Dec 19, 2011
1 of 4
Hi oDeskers, My client won't respond to my messages for couple of days. Its started since 23 Dec 2013. I am too anxious about this things. I have some weekly payment which not yet billed. 1. Period [09 Dec 2013 - 15 Dec 2013] (8 hours bill) 2. Period [16 Dec 2013 - 22 Dec 2013] (8 hours bill) I have worked several project with this client before. As far as I think he is good. But, situation is different now. I would not like to complaint directly to oDesk against this client. I just wanna get paid for my hours without complaining against client. What can I do right now? Can oDesk help on this issue? Thanks
Md. Khalakuzzaman Khan Samrat
marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
2 of 4
You can contact support without making a complaint. Just tell them that you are concerned because you haven't heard from your client. Edit: I don't really understand your situation. Is this an hourly job, in which case you get paid automatically? Or are these "bills" milestone payments for a fixed priced job? Were you expecting to hear from the client almost month ago or have you just been waiting since the end of December? If it's since the end of December, give the client a chance. It has been the Christmas/New Year holidays and he may have been traveling or otherwise busy.
skydotint
Khalakuzzaman K Member Since: Dec 19, 2011
3 of 4
Client is really regular in response. I think he is busy with Christmas/ New Year holidays. This is hourly job. Normally, payment generate week (work week) after week.
Md. Khalakuzzaman Khan Samrat
ladyelexia
Community Guru
Heather H Member Since: May 9, 2011
4 of 4
It seems as if you are talking about your hourly job for web dev. Since it is hourly, you will get paid properly as long as you logged your time. Even manual hours will go through if the client does not contest them. As for not hearing from him, it is the holidays, and most clients wont be around till about the 5th of Jan. Be patient, do what you were hired to complete, and keep sending updates to your client as agreed between yourselves. Heather
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS