🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My clients account was suspended, wiil i ...
Page options
evina89
Community Member

My clients account was suspended, wiil i be paid?

My clients account was suspended, he is waiting for a new bank card. Today i saw that my contact was reactivated. I have hours that i worked and they are not paid. will i be paid after my client will activate account and contract again or what should i do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kate V wrote:

i use time tracker every time i work but Upwork sent me message that this hours are not under protection.

you also have to have good activity levels and meaningful work memos...

But yes, as I said, the client will have to pay those hours as a bonus now their card is working again, it will not happen automatically.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

If you have logged hours using the time tracker app and have memos and activity level, then yes you would get paid as it will cover the Upwork Hourly Payment Protection.

Yeasir A wrote:
If you have logged hours using the time tracker app and have memos and activity level, then yes you would get paid as it will cover the Upwork Hourly Payment Protection.

She explained that there were hours that were NOT paid... probably because they did not meet the requirements for protection.

Such hours will not be paid automatically, the client has to pay them as a bonus.

i use time tracker every time i work but Upwork sent me message that this hours are not under protection.

petra_r
Community Member

Kate V wrote:

you also have to have good activity levels and meaningful work memos...

But yes, as I said, the client will have to pay those hours as a bonus now their card is working again, it will not happen automatically.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members