🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My clients want payment and submission throug...
Page options
usman791011
Community Member

My clients want payment and submission through Upwork but whole discussion through WhatsApp

Hey, I hope you are doing well. 

I am working with my client who wants all the payments and work submission through Upwork but he doesn't reply to me Upwork asks me to contact him outside of Upwork. I am about to complete my second contract and starting the third contract with him. 

He usually sends me all the fixes or changes and I create a list and share it through Upwork chat as well for the record. He wants multiple contracts but all through this approach. Is that okay for Upwork to work like this?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If you already have a contract and all payments are going through Upwork, then it's okay to communicate with the client using other methods. But if it makes you more comfortable to also write things down in the Upwork chat room, then there's nothing wrong with that, either.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

If you already have a contract and all payments are going through Upwork, then it's okay to communicate with the client using other methods. But if it makes you more comfortable to also write things down in the Upwork chat room, then there's nothing wrong with that, either.

Yes, both of us want payment through Upwork because it's safe for both parties. 

Thank you for replying 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths