» Forums » Freelancers » My connect disappear
Page options
kamlesh_pawar
Community Member

My connect disappear

I was having 10 connect suddenly its 0 now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

Could you please refresh the page and check your Connects balance or try submitting a proposal again? Our engineers released a fix for this issue.

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

175 REPLIES 175
leo_leo_leo
Community Member

This is super frustrating! Trying to pitch for a job -- my 3rd, so I've lots of Connects. 50, at the start of the proposal. The first time I pressed SUBMIT it said I didn't have enough and I could buy more, it was still showing 50. I rewrote the proposal and submitted again, same number of Connects and same popup. I figured Upwork wast trying to get some money out of me because I'd just received some funds from a client. I refreshed everything and now my connects are saying 0, which is impossible... what's going on, Upwork? I've been looking for a project like the one I'm submitting the proposal for and being blocked

I guess I'm dead in the water today!  First I have connects and now I don't...twice!  Come on Upwork, get this fixed.  We're loosing money here!  So frustrating!

subrus
Community Member

Hi.

I had 140 odd connects as of last evening and now it is showing no connects at all. 

Is there some issue with the system or is it something else?

abhi6
Community Member

I am facing same issue. All my connects disappeared 

8c1656d8
Community Member

I have same issue. Went to submit a proposal and all my connects are gone and connect history is also not showing

ian55home
Community Member

Hi. I have 100+ connects then suddenly it all went missing when trying to submit proposal it keeps saying out of connects. my last balance is around 100+ connects. when trying to buy connects it keeps forcing me to upgrade my membership plan. pls need help.

Same issue happened with me today

It just happened to me right now. I had 140+ last night and now it's showing zeor. 

Update. Issue has been fixed on its own.

probably an issue on upwork side. not sure what happened.

see screenshot.( my connects has been restored and my ability to purchase connects is now available again).,,,, not sure what happened..

It's definitely not resolved for me.  My connects history is still not showing, and there 'support' chat is jammed.   If they are having some type of major system issue, the least Upwork could do is post a 'notice' on the site or send out a mass email to all the freelancers

I have been working through Upwork for more than 3 years but what happened today has never happened before. I logged in to Upwork, started searching for new jobs and I submit the proposal in 2 new jobs. When I tried to submit the 3rd one, suddenly it's showing I don't have any connect!!! But just before I had 198 connects. All are disappeared within a second!!! I am just speechless. Can someone tell me why these connects are gone and how do I get these back? Is there any Upwork Official Person here?

When i am going to submit proposal my all connects are vanished please see to it. 

SOLVED!!!!

maliktalha370
Community Member

I had 170 connectsin my accoount but  while applying for a job, it said you dont have connect to apply. When i refreshed my page my connects went down from 170 to 0. Is this some type of error ?

Hello Malik it seems like it is a general issue as several accounts are reporting same. I thought it was individual but now realise its general.

ahmetoguzozturk
Community Member

My connects are not seen in the main page, I cannot buy connects and even my connects history is missing.

Of course I cannot give proposal to jobs.

Even my connects went to zero from 20 all of a sudden. ANY ONE PLEASE PROVIDE SOME SUPPORT!

I bought connects around a 100+ February and today June 16, 2021 on trying to apply for a job realised all my connects expired and my account is left with no connects. What might be the issue as upwork gives upto a year before resetting connects.

Same here. Must be a bug.

I had 103 Connects couple of days before, but today my connects have dissappeared out of blue? I thought it expired after a year. Are they expiring on monthly terms?

Hi,
I had 30 connects an hour ago and I applied to only 1 job and now when i opened upwork its showing you have 0 connects left.
What should i do?

I joined Upwork before a month or so. I got free connects and I used them to bid. Last time i checked I had around 15 connects remaining. I open Upwork now and there are zero left. How can I get them back?

Dear, Am also facing the same problem. Mine connects also become 100 to 0.

Looking towards Upwork Commnuity.

My connects are back. Please check yours! Recently the technical problem with Upwork website is occuring frequently. I guess it is a similar glitch. 

arsalan-co
Community Member

I have almost 48 connects and I received 10 connects this month before June and in June now

After all connects My total connects is 48.

But Today all is gone.

I'm not sure why its gone

eisenheim03
Community Member

Hi, I would like to ask about my connects. I just saw yesterday that I have 48 connections but when I logged in today it was 0. Can someone help me please. Thank you.

For some reason my connects are now showing to my profile. It might be a bug.

hmuhammad_ramzan
Community Member

Hi Upwork kindly check my connects history. Two day ago my connects are more than 80. Now I check my connects which are zero(0).

bea_lalic
Community Member

I have a lot of connects that rolled over the previous months. Then today I saw an interesting job post and when I tried to submit a proposal, it says I don’t have sufficient connects! Like 0 connects! Can someone please tell me what happened there?

Same here and I can see there are a lot of "Connect Missing" posts in the community.

Hi All,

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. I would like to confirm that our team is investigating this further as we speak and is working to resolve it as soon as possible as well. I will also follow up here once I have more information about the problem. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, I'm supposed to have at least 10 connects as I just joined upwork... they are not there. Looking forward to your update. Thank you!

Hi,

I had about 130 connects in my account and they suddenly just vanished. Cannot see them in Find Job tab as well. 

Anyone knows why?

Hey, same thing happened with me about an hour ago. I waited for sometime. Logged out and Logged in. Suddenly my issue got resolved. I think this is a temporary bug and would get resolved shortly.

Hope this helps 🙂

vforvez
Community Member

It happened to me too today, hope Upwork has an update for this kind of trouble.

Mine were completely gone this morning and asked me to buy more.  Hmmmmm, I had a bunch yesterday, but okay, I'll do that.  Clicked on buy more connects and I went to a page telling me to upgrade my plan.  It appears intermittent as now I have 120 connects.  Oh well, I'll use them.  LOL

Hello, I am Akriti. I am having trouble using or even see my connect history. 

On my "Available connects" there is a question mark, can't even see my Connect history. Can you please help, I had to urgently apply for one job. 

Try logging out and then log back in.  A bunch of us are having the same issue.  But it appears to fix itself.  Some sort of "bug".  I tried to submit a screenshot but it keeps saying to "correct the highlighted" and...............nothing highlighted.  LOL

lol, I am a little relaxed to know that I am not the only one. It kind of scared the hell out of me, like what did I even do, hahaha... I am glad to know it's a glitch. I hope this solves itself soon. 

Hi.  I bought connects, and they aren't showing up, so I can't apply for jobs.  Also, when I click on "buy connects" it now takes to where I have to upgrade my plan.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths