🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My contract has been suspended
Page options
shehzad47
Community Member

My contract has been suspended

Hey community members! 

I started a new contract with my client, and just after one day I received an email that says that my contract has been suspended and on the contract page it says:

"Upwork is investigating an issue. Please do not resume work with this client until the contract is active again."

I have no idea what is wrong here or when it will get resumed. I can not even open a ticket for it so don't what to do now.

Any idea what is going on ?

Thank you & Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Abdul Majeed,

I checked and I can confirm that our team reached out to your client already to assist them with this issue.  In the meantime, please do not continue working on the contract. You will be notified once it's okay to start working again. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Abdul Majeed,

I checked and I can confirm that our team reached out to your client already to assist them with this issue.  In the meantime, please do not continue working on the contract. You will be notified once it's okay to start working again. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
shehzad47
Community Member

Hey Joanne, I asked my client regarding this and he told me that he had some problems with his other account for some due payment and he could not hire me from that account se he created new account and upwork hold the contract for that purpose. He said he has made the payment and now his other account is fixed after he spoke with the customer support. He now sends me contract from his original account, should I accept the contract ? the other conract is still on hold and he wants me to continue working so should I accept the new contract he just sent ? would that be any violation from my side ? what should I do ?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members