🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My contract was finished but money are not av...
Page options
3ed852fe
Community Member

My contract was finished but money are not available

Hi. My contract was finished and my work was estimated by client as 5-star. However, I can’t find $800 for this job in any category. I thought that Upwork is now checking the deal but money are not even pending. Please check my account and tell what should I do in order receive my fee?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arsenii,

I checked and it looks like the contract was under the agency. Once the funds become available for you (in 5 days), you'll be able to withdraw them. You can check the Reports > My Reports and the Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rverang
Community Member

Arsenii H wrote:
Hi. My contract was finished and my work was estimated by client as 5-star. However, I can’t find $800 for this job in any category. I thought that Upwork is now checking the deal but money are not even pending. Please check my account and tell what should I do in order receive my fee?

Go here.

Click on the "Pending" tab.

You will see there the date when it will be available for withdrawal.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arsenii,

I checked and it looks like the contract was under the agency. Once the funds become available for you (in 5 days), you'll be able to withdraw them. You can check the Reports > My Reports and the Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks a lot for your aid!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members