🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My contract was placed on hold and then my pr...
Page options
alberthovh
Community Member

My contract was placed on hold and then my profile was suspended totally/showing no longer available

I have two hourly contracts on upwork, for one of them I worked 15hrs, and on another one, I couldn't start working as I suddenly found my account totally suspended. I immediately reached out to upwork support team, I am told there is some irregular activity with my contract and they need to review things. Later I was asked to provide all the necessary screenshots of how I contacted the client, all our chat, the contract itself, etc. After providing all this I was told to wait for the client-side to contact them. My client tells me every day he will contact them, but apparently, he doesn't want to do it/maybe with the hope the money can get back to him again if my account remains suspended/. So I have a number of questions unclear:

-what if my client never answers Upwork emails?

-why only my account is suspended and not his if there is a problem with the contract?

-what is meant by irregular activity on contract? ( I didn't do anything irregular from my side)

Pls help, as this is really unfair. 

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Albert,

I understand your concern with this and I can see that you're communicating with our team directly on your ticket. Rest assured, our team will continue to assist you further directly there. 
If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket at any time as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for replying. There is another question torturing me. I noticed all freelancers accounts working for this client ara no longer available. How this can be explained? This seems to be a big scam... and it needs to be solved out quickly to privent all other freelancers accounts be suspended who mignt fell into this trap trying to work for him.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members