cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My contracted was ended, client left feedback but Job in progress shows on my profile

glafi
Glafira P Member Since: Dec 30, 2017
1 of 5

On December 28 my client ended the contract and left me feedback. 
I left my feedback to him and it shows on his profile.

But on my profile this job is still In progress and so I have no feedbacks since that was my first job. 

My job succes is 0% and it's hard to apply for any jobs now Smiley Happy

When will my profile be up to date?

voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
2 of 5

Hey Glafira,

While updating your profile may take some time, you can make it updated by a trick. Just change something, like a word in your overview and save the changes. You can change it back anytime you want. Unfortunately, I don't remember who wrote about this trick to say thanks, but it helps me every time.
AND your JSS is not 0%, you just don't have a JSS yet. You need to have several jobs to have a JSS Keep providing high-quality job and get good feedback and it will be right there.

Hope this helps!

nhsolutions
Narendra C Member Since: Feb 22, 2020
3 of 5
I facing the same problem, but I have two different problem.

First I have completed a job and from both the side feedback is been given but it's show job in process.

And second one the most recent job is not even showing on my profile .

Please help me out.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 5

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that all the feedback for your contracts is already showing on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
5 of 5

Hi Glafira,

You can check more information here on how the JSS is being calculated. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS