🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My conversations have disappeared
Page options
i_ludeke
Community Member

My conversations have disappeared

I had to change my password, and my list of conversations has disappeared from the lefthand column. I still can see my employer, but all of the other workers he had put me in touch with have disappeared. 

I'm still receiving their email updates, but when I try to "reply," I am taken to a dead-end page.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ingrid,

Yes, and after selecting your client profile, could you please click on Messages at the top to review your messages on that profile and see if you can find the ones you're looking for there? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Ingrid,

Could you please try switching profiles to see if you can see your messages there? Please click on your profile picture at the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select your other profile. Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
i_ludeke
Community Member

Hi - 

Do you mean select my employer's profile from the profile list? When I do that, I see a page with the employer's name on it, but almost no information about the job at all. The only thing is on the lower right, a list of my coworkers. But clicking them just leads to lists of postings.

Additional info: 

When I go to My Jobs and select the job, I'm on the job page, but still all the conversations are gone from the lower left. I can see my chat with the employer, but that's all.

Hi Ingrid,

Yes, and after selecting your client profile, could you please click on Messages at the top to review your messages on that profile and see if you can find the ones you're looking for there? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
i_ludeke
Community Member

Oh, good grief... there they are. I swear I looked there before. But maybe not. Thank you very much! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members