🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My earnings go effected with the New JSS upda...
Page options
chazam856
Community Member

My earnings go effected with the New JSS updates.

Hello there,

After November 8th I have seen very weird changes in my earning stats in my profile. Before that my earnings are showing that they are the figure of (1925.80$ 12 months earning) or something but today when I checked this and I was shocked that they are showing less which is now (1887.57$ 12 months earning ).

Why is that and how did this happen?

Is the new JSS update will affect the earnings of a freelancer?

Or is there is another thing that happened to my earning data?

And also there is another problem I 'm facing that I'm not receiving my earnings of an Hourly contract until now.?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I would like to clarify that the 12 month earnings window is not connected to your JSS but to your funds and when they were earned. 
This window will show your earnings from October 11-2020 to October 11-2019. Even after a week the date range will not be changed and will be showing your earnings in the past 365 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran V,

Thanks for your reply. But how did this happen that first, my earnings were 1927.50$ or something of the figure because I didn't take SS of the first But I did remember that it was that amount but now it is showing less amount figure, How did this happen I don't understand until now.?

This is really strange.

Hi Muhammad,

I would like to confirm that your earnings are calculated and shown correctly in My Stats. They are intended to be calculated for 12 months (the time frame changes every day) and the numbers will go up and down as the information is updated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Muhammad A wrote:

Thanks for your reply. But how did this happen that first, my earnings were 1927.50$ or something of the figure because I didn't take SS of the first But I did remember that it was that amount but now it is showing less amount figure, How did this happen I don't understand until now.?

This is really strange.

Nothing strange about it. The metric is called "12 month earnings" - so it counts the money you earned in the last 12 months ONLY. That means everything that you earned on the 10th of November 2019 or earlier does NOT count in 12 month earnings. It only counts money earned during the last 12 months, as the name clearly indicates.

Muhammad A wrote:

Hey Goran V,

This is really strange.

Muhammad A wrote:

Hey Goran V,

This is really strange.

It's not. It is 12 month earnings, not lifetime earnings. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members