🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My earnings were gone without any notific...
Page options
jolee_huang
Community Member

My earnings were gone without any notifications and Emails.

Hello,

I need help!

Here is the whole thing.

1. I found all my contracts were closed by someone on May 14. I immediatley contacted all my clients. Only one client told me they got a message from upwork.

I got a message from Upwork says "**Edited for Community Guidelines**.

2. I was so confused without any notifications or Emails about it. Then I had to call upwork to find the reasons, twice. 

3. I got a message from upwork on May 22. It said my account suspension has been removed. At the same time, I found my earnings were gone too.

4. Then I had to contact upwork through online system again. I have got no reply from upwork after I taked to the online help staff at the first time.

5. One week later, I had to contact them again and I got a message from them.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have no idea of what happened to me from the very beginning. None of my clients know the fraud, refunds thing. 

I am so worried about this kind of problem, I do not know when and why and how my earnings might be gone again in the future.

Could anyone please help me solve this problem? 

Thanks and Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jolee,

I'm really sorry about your recent account issue you've experienced and the frustration it has caused you. I'll take a detailed look and ask our team to reach out to you directly as soon as possible and assist you further with the concerns and questions you shared here.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jolee,

I'm really sorry about your recent account issue you've experienced and the frustration it has caused you. I'll take a detailed look and ask our team to reach out to you directly as soon as possible and assist you further with the concerns and questions you shared here.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you very much!  That's a big help!

Have a good day!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members