🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My feed tab not visible on the computer
Page options
mba14149
Community Member

My feed tab not visible on the computer

On my job feed page, I can only see the most recent and best matches tab, and both of them show 15-20 jobs and I can't see jobs older than 20-30 minutes. And I can't scroll down to see older jobs.

I can see the "my feed" page on the mobile app which shows all the jobs, and I can scroll down as further back as I want to but my feed does not show up when viewing from a computer. Was there a recent update that I am unaware of or is that an error?

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bilal,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community. Please note that, by design, the "Load More Job" option is only available in "My Feed" and not in "Most Recent"and "Best Matches" feeds. These two feeds automatically load relevant job postings displayed there.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

What she meant was "I can see the "my feed" page on the mobile app which shows all the jobs, and I can scroll down as further back as I want to but my feed does not show up when viewing from a computer. Was there a recent update that I am unaware of or is that an error?"

Even i cannot see the Job Feed tab from my COMPUTER!

Hi Anindita,

Could you please try saving some searches? Your feeds are powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
pixieboy
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
Thanks for the answer.

But let me clarify the above two points again. The feed is visible from mobile but it from desktop or laptop. If I don’t have saved search, it should not have appeared in phone right?

I am having the same issue. I can view news feed from my android and iPhone but from my laptop and mobile the MyFeed tab is just not there where it was some weeks ago on the site. Please let me know.

Hi Ranajoy,

Could you please try the steps that Bojan shared with you? If the same issue persists, please let us know so we can look into this further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members