cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you noticed

sachinsushil
Sachin M Member Since: Oct 17, 2012
1 of 5
I have received message from oDesk Support- We aim to maintain an online workplace that benefits all users. For this reason, we sometimes must take action against accounts that demonstrate behavior that can negatively impact other users. This notice is to inform you that we have detected a violation of policy on your account and therefore have suspended your account privileges. While your account is suspended, you may not continue to use the oDesk Platform under a different account. If you believe that your account was suspended in error, please reply to our suspension notice with an explanation of your situation and why you feel that this may be in error. What to I do its frustrating experience ,I am So Worried ,How my Account will resume ,I am waiting for response from oDesk Support. Please give me suggestions what to do ,How my account will resume.
junelle
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
2 of 5
[quote]... If you believe that your account was suspended in error, please reply to our suspension notice with an explanation of your situation and why you feel that this may be in error.[/quote]
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
mtaboclaon
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
3 of 5
Wow. You worked for more than 18 hours a day, every single day for 6 months. That's some serious work!
marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
4 of 5
Overlogging of hours is noted in several feedback comments.
mtaboclaon
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
5 of 5
Have you noticed the 6 jobs he completed in May where he received 5 star feedback each? They seem to be written by one person 🙂
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS