🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My financial access is STILL restricted
Page options
hopiedaniels
Community Member

My financial access is STILL restricted

Hi everyone. I'm currently in a bit of a situation. A little over two weeks back, I submitted a project to my client using the 'submit work and request for payment ' Tab.After two weeks, the funds were automatically sent to my pending reports section, and thereafter,  Upwork came calling, that my client had opened a dispute as regards the payment. Fine, I reached out to my client and settled every matter with him amicably, and showed evidence of this resolutionto the customer care. It's been close to 6 days now, and there's no headway. Why are freelancers being treated like a pile of th*Ash, and clients given the preferential leeway?

Can the moderators look into this and remove whatever restriction that has been placed on my account? As this has completely messed my itinerary.

Thank you.

Regards, Hopie. 

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hopie,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had with your client. 
I checked your account and I can see that you have an open dispute for this, to learn more how you`re protected on Fixed Price contracts check out this Help Article.  To learn more about our dispute process check out this thread.  If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our dispute agent will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran. Thank you for your help.

But the issue isn't even in disputation anymore as my client is more than excited about the work I delivered.

It's now left for upwork to remove whatever restriction is being placed on my account. I've attached a screenshot from the chat with my client and our resolution, but still as of yet, everything remains stagnant. Kindly reach out to the dispute mediation agent, and lend  out a helping hand as regards returning my account back to normalcy.

Thanks, and regards. 

Hi Hopie,

I`ve already escalated your concern to our team and our dispute agent will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths