🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My financial account has been suspended due t...
Page options
al_akkad-yazan
Community Member

My financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods.

Hi Upwork teams, Greetings.

This is Yazan and I am using upwork account for over 6 months.

Today, I tried to login my account and it says "Your financial account -__________- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.".

There is nothing changed on my financial account and the payment method already exists.

I am not sure what's the problem with that.

Please help me to restore my upwork account. 😞

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yazan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

122 REPLIES 122
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yazan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, Greetings.

Thanks for your help and I could sovle the problems.

I hope you and your family's doing well during this covid.

Best regards, Upwork team.

Yazan

hello How was your issue resolved? I am helping a friend who has rhe same issues and Upwork hasn't responded to her yet

Hello Goran V. I hope you can help my friend with the same Issue her name is 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Audrey,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you need help with your friend's account. We won't be able to discuss the status of your friend's account. Please have them reach out to us directly so we can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
adrielsj
Community Member

I'm having the same problem with my account. I dont know how else to update my payment methods. How do I go about this error? HEEEEELP!

Hi Mark,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have same problem.
My financial transactions hasbeen limited.
And my financial account has been suspended. Why?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shohanur, 

I'm sorry to hear about your current status. I can see that you raised a support ticket regarding this and it's already in the hands of the appropriate team, rest assured they'll get back to you soon.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2d3d122b
Community Member

suspended my financial account without any notice. This happened right after I added my bank account details. I am from Nepal. Upwork 

Hi Bibin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi

Same here: "Your financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account."

Updating the payment methods doesn't resolve the issue.

Hi Sumayya,

~ Goran
Upwork

I am dealing with the same issue, can I know what caused this and how to resolve it personally? Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neven, 

I apologize for the delay as I looked into this further. The Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further with your concern. Please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions regarding your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have the same problem, my financial account is suspended? Could someone please help.

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket for this. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. They will reach out to you soon to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi  Aleksandar,
I have been trying to contact the Upwork support service for the past 2 days but I'm getting no response.
Even they have not assigned my issue to any agent.
Please help.
Thanks

Hi Khizra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

HI Goran,

I recently recieved a similar notification while trying to withdraw funds from my account and I haven't recieved any feedback from customer support.

Hi Tonye,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I can see that you've reached out to us about this issue and please allow our team time to review your case. You should be getting an update through this support ticket whenever they have this resolved. Please extend your patience and rest assured that our support team is doing their best to address this issue. Thank you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I have the exact same problem. Checked all my e-mails and no heads-up whatsoever, my first month of working almost full-time on Upwork, and now I can not even get paid? The rest of my account works just fine, and I am starting my biggest contract yet today...

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Max, 

It looks like you were able to file a ticket for the same concern. The team handling your ticket will assist you once they get to your ticket in their queue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Two days have passed now, and I have not heard anything. I need to know what the problem is with my account as I am still working on jobs. Furthermore, as I mentioned, I just started working full-time on Upwork, so this issue is quite unsettling for me.

Hi Max,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello
Your financial account
 has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.
Im not sure what i need to do, can anyone help me, i update my payment method but still isnt working

Hi Mirjete,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I'm having the same problem with my account.

Hi Israel,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,
My financial account has been suspended suddenly. I can't get paid from my financial account. Idon't know the reason why my financial account has been suspended. I have not been emailed. Please tell me the reason for suspending my account. And how I can reactivate my financial account?

Hi Maksudul Islam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you've already communicated with the team and raised a support ticket about your concern. Please continue coordinating with the team through that ticket if you still need further assistance so that the team can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. You may access your ticket on this page or in your email.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Goran, Greetings.

I have the same problem, my financial account is suspended? Could you please help.

Thank you 

Hi Custer,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
saremcotech
Community Member

Hi, I'm not able to upgrade to Agency account. Although my added billing method is my card that is updated in my agency profile account and USD 1 is charged too. But it shows your financial account is suspended add primary billing method. I've already added my billing method and my card is working too.

My account email:  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Samia,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I've updated my payment method but still suspended? Can you please help me?

-Michel

Hi Michel,

I checked your account, but I was not able to see any limitations on your account. Could you please try checking again using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

It's ok now. Thank you!
48aecbc0
Community Member

Hi , I am having the same issue. Financial Account has been suspended because of a charge back that I have already settled. Tried to reply to the email that was sent to me but it says that the group who sent it does not exist anymore. Please help! Thank you. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members