🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My first interviews in Upwork
Page options
mostafakhaled29
Community Member

My first interviews in Upwork

Hi there, I've got my first 3 interviews from clients, and one of them, I finished my responsibilities in it, and I'm waiting for the client for 3 days to start a contract and send him the code that meets his expectations.

But he didn't see the job since that. is this normal? is the client can block my messages without me knowing; or stopping me from seeing his reach at his job?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Khaled F wrote:

Hi there, I've got my first 3 interviews from clients, and one of them, I finished my responsibilities in it, and I'm waiting for the client for 3 days to start a contract and send him the code that meets his expectations.

But he didn't see the job since that. is this normal? is the client can block my messages without me knowing; or stopping me from seeing his reach at his job?

Thanks

Maybe he lost interest. He didn't hire you. Did you send any work yet?

Thanks for your response.

I just send him an example of what he exactly wants, just a screenshot of the changes on the page that he looking to change. 

He just wants to see it until starts the contract, then I must send him the code that will complete his work, so I felt that's weird a bit.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members