cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My freelancer has used a paid plugin without informing me.

Highlighted
Praveen K Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
1 of 3

Hi all,

I have been cheated by the freelancer, He was always non-responsive and somehow managed to make him complete the things I wanted, but now I found that the plugin that he has used is a paid one, he didn't inform about this to me and I didn't tell him anywhere to use paid plugin (no one will unless there is a discussion and mostly depends on the costing).

I asked for a refund of $100, which is the license cost, but he just refunded $0.10 and he is arrogantly saying, who told me not to use a paid plugin? Is this how a service provider behaves with a client? I found very good feedbacks on his profile before I hired him, but now I see that his profile is mostly filled with feebacks which says irresponsible.

How do I solve this case? $100 is not a big deal, but the way he is treating his clients is very wrong and I don't want others to get affected by seeing his feedbacks. He is a CEO of an organization and says, if this account gets blocked, I have 10 more accounts to get the project, very rude.

His Profile: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I hope someone here will help block his organization and his account, to keep the clients safe.

Thanks,

Praveen

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
RaviKishore N Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
2 of 3

Same thing happened with me also with this agency -**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Praveen,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you have had. If this was a fixed price contract you can ask for a refund and the freelancer will have 7 days to responds. If the freelancer rejects the request a dispute will be open for both parties.

Our team will also investigate the freelancer further for violations, if any are found proper actions will be taken. If you need further help let me know. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS