🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My friend has been having trouble accessing h...
Page options
ad8e5a7c
Community Member

My friend has been having trouble accessing her account.

My friend has been having trouble accessing her account.

She was somehow logged out of the application and when she tried to access it again, she needs a code but never received it in her email. When she contacted the support, it says that the email does not exist. This problem started when she used the two way authenticator. Her account was recently just verified via video chat with your agent so it's impossible that her email does not exist.
3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Maiver,

Thank you for your message. I am unable to discuss other user's account with you. Could you please request your friend to contact us so that we can better assist them? Our social support team will be happy to help your friend in case they are unable to use our Help page. They can send us a private message on Facebook by following this link (m.me/upwork) or Tweet us at www.twitter.com/upworkhelp on Twitter.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

Same problem, I've faced today. I asked to the customer support they told to uninstall and reinstall the the app. It worked. But again I've facing the same issue now. 

Hi Sathya,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already followed up with you on the ticket and shared further steps. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask directly on the ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members