🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My friend's account is locked with no rea...
Page options
tuananhle28
Community Member

My friend's account is locked with no reason

Hello Upwork team,

I refer my friend to upwork as a great platform to get a remote job and lucky he got a new job after a short time.

But last week, his account's locked, and can't log in anymore. He has a job and working with a new client but so far cant contact his client anymore. Someone can help me check?

He received an email informed him that his skills are not matched but you can see he gets a job.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Bao,

Your friend can find our Social Media channels at the bottom of any page they open and can use the one where they have an account so that they can reach out to our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hello Bao,

I'm unable to discuss other user's accounts with you. Please request your friend to contact us so that we can assist them in a better way.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

he cant login Upwork and community because you locked his account.

Can you send him an email via : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

thank you so much

Hi Bao,

Your friend can reach out to our team via one of our Social media channels as well and our team will assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,  so far. he can't login upwork, that what  I post this question for him.

Which Social media he can use to contact with you?

Hi Bao,

Your friend can find our Social Media channels at the bottom of any page they open and can use the one where they have an account so that they can reach out to our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths