cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My funds did not reach my account

milo_coder
Ivan Camilo L Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
1 of 5
I received a message reporting that I must go to the bank to claim my funds, but I added my account in Upwork to enter them directly there, they also tell me to claim my funds with an Id that I do not know because it is not my country id, I need your help to claim my funds. it is urgent.
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Ivan Camilo L wrote:
I received a message reporting that I must go to the bank to claim my funds, but I added my account in Upwork to enter them directly there, they also tell me to claim my funds with an Id that I do not know because it is not my country id, I need your help to claim my funds. it is urgent.

This is clearly an issue between you and your bank, so you need to resolve it with your bank.

milo_coder
3 of 5
The message I received was from Upwork, where they report that my funds should be reclaimed with an Id but that Id is not mine in my country. I want to know why how to solve this, and also why I was not consigned to my account if I added it successfully.
milo_coder
4 of 5

This was the message that I received in mi email:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Please, I need a prompt solution to my problem. The identification document that did not correspond to my identification document of my country. If it is not correct, I can not claim my funds.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 5

Hi Ivan Camilo,

I'll follow up with our team that's handling your case and they will update your existing ticket and advise you further regarding your concern. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS