🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My funds withdrawal not received yet
Page options
asimhussain786
Community Member

My funds withdrawal not received yet

I have request a withdrawal on 25 December 2019 directly to my bank and I'm waiting for funds. I'm also contact upwork help and provide everything they need from me, like  My ID Card, bank statement etc. 

I have attached  a screenshot of withdrawal request, but the funds are still not procced. 

Is there have anyway to find my funds rapidly, I eager to have that

kind regards

Asim Hussain 

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asim,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Borjan, 

Can you please help me out on this issue no one reply me on my ticket (#27437163).

I have attached a screen shot, I have request a withdraw on 25 December 2019 and the bank has been rejected my request  on 17 January  2020  then I have updated my payment method details  as shown my local bank statement. After that I was request withdrawal again on 17 January 2020 after that I have request an other withdrawal request today if they have any issue with my payment methode they will have to inform me ASAP, not wait  for a month . I'm so frustrated, can please solve this out, I really need to  have those funds ASAP! 

I hope you will understand my situation 

Hi Asim,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case. You can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
asimhussain786
Community Member

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me who is the responsible for the huge delay, defiantly I'm not.

I believe team upwork and there processors are responsible for the delay.

Why I'm in a trouble.

This is responsibility of "upwork" to paid me, because my trust on "upwork" not there payment partners.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths