🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My hourly contracts having some bug
Page options
eyedeosol
Community Member

My hourly contracts having some bug

Hi. I have an agency account. 
Generally on all hourly contracts, weekly payment is deducted from all clients on start of every Monday. It seems it didn't happen this week for all our hourly contracts. 

Secondly, one of our hourly contracts showing $0 even though it shows hours were being logged last week. Also no "Work Diary" option being shown. I am attaching screenshot.

I was trying to reach out to support, but found no option for support ticket or for chat with an agent. That is why I am putting the issue on this forum. If required, please open up a support ticket for me. 

Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Irfan Ullah K wrote:

Also no "Work Diary" option being shown. I am attaching screenshot.

The contract is closed. You can't see the work diary of a closed contract. The contract was closed on the 16th.

Irfan Ullah K wrote:

Generally on all hourly contracts, weekly payment is deducted from all clients on start of every Monday. It seems it didn't happen this week for all our hourly contracts. 

Clients are charged Monday afternoon UTC, not Monday morning where you are.

You'll see the amount via the agency account rather than the freelancer account.

OK I see that the "Work Diary" option is no more available because the contract has been closed. 

But the point that it shows the hours logged but $0 amount? I am logged in with my agency account, not my freelancer account and it still shows $0 total amount earned. (as shown in the screenshot above)

Just wait until it updates then. Is it shoing correctly in your  reports > in review?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths