cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My hours was not tracked even if my tracker is on?

Highlighted
EthanElijah E Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1 of 3

Hi,

I'm done with my work today and I noticed that I only accumulated 1 hr and 50 mins today where my current session showed 6 hours and it was not added to my This Week's hours. Also, when I checked my diary all the screenshot was not there.

I attached a sample below.

On the second image, my current session is running but nothing is adding to my hours and my also the tracker continue to make screenshots but it is not saving on my diary.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

EthanElijah E wrote:

I'm done with my work today and I noticed that I only accumulated 1 hr and 50 mins today where my current session showed 6 hours and it was not added to my This Week's hours. Also, when I checked my diary all the screenshot was not there.

Your profile (the one you are posting from) is not approved, so it can't possibly be logging any hours on it?

The tracker only counts active segments (segments that have mouse and/or keboard activity) The session time is only the time elapsed since the tracker was turned on. You only get paid for sements with actual activity (mouse and/or keboard)

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3 of 3

Hi there,

It seems that you are referring to another account. Please note that having multiple accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. Could you please send me a private message with your Upwork username or registered email address so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS