🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: ** Identity verification and submitting p...
Page options
bill202148
Community Member

My identity has been verified, but my account is still frozen.

My identity has been verified, but my account is still frozen. "Start Submitting Proposals" in the mailbox. After clicking it, "This page doesn't exist.

Please return to the previous page or visit Upwork.com

Error 404 (OS)"

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bill,

The link in the email is leading to a 404 page which I already flagged with the team to have it corrected, but it shouldn't prevent you from submitting proposals.

The team will continue assisting you on this support ticket regarding your account. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Now my account keeps prompting **Edited for Community Guidelines**
My email prompts me that the verification has passed.
The contents of the mailbox are as follows:
"
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
"
I clicked on the "Start Submitting Proposals" page and reported "404".
I don’t know what else I need to do to deactivate my account **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I haven't received any other emails yet. I don't know how to deal with it anymore

Hi Bill,

For the notification that's showing on your account, the team will continue assisting you on this support ticket. If you have any questions about it, feel free to post them directly on the ticket.

Regarding the link in the email, as I shared previously, it's leading to a 404 page. The correct link should be this one and I've already flagged it to the team so it can be fixed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

"**Edited for Community Guidelines**"

I have submitted it. Can I trouble you to review it?

Hi Bill,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon. Once the team follows up with you, you'll be notified about it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

"This request is required, so please complete the ID verification process here within 5 days to avoid suspension of your account."
This is your notice to me. Can you speed up the review process? Tomorrow is the fifth day. I don’t want my account to be suspended.

I actively answer your questions. But I have to wait 12 hours for each answer before I can receive your reply.

Hi Bill,

I can see you already have a support ticket with our team regarding this and you've been communicating with them. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible as they are the ones who can best assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Both my client and I have completed the submission. Prompt that we are all under review. But I don't know when you will have results. My client and I are reminded that it has been almost 3 days under review. The restrictions on my financial transactions have always existed. I cannot withdraw my payment. I hope you can expedite the review, or you should give the number of working days within which the review result will be available. Can’t have any time limit, let me just wait

Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Is it clear how long it can be processed? My payment cannot be withdrawn. Can you give a clear processing time. It's not just a question of follow-up. I need you to cancel my "Financial Transaction Restriction" as soon as possible so that I can withdraw my payment.
None of you contacted me. This is equivalent to sinking into the sea. I have no way of knowing how long you will be reviewing, which makes me afraid of the way the website charges. Because I don't know if the rewards I will get in the future can be extracted.

Is it clear how long it can be processed? My payment cannot be withdrawn. Can you give a clear processing time. It's not just a question of follow-up. I need you to cancel my "Financial Transaction Restriction" as soon as possible so that I can withdraw my payment. None of you contacted me. This is equivalent to sinking into the sea. I have no way of knowing how long you will be reviewing, which makes me afraid of the way the website charges. Because I don't know if the rewards I will get in the future can be extracted.

Hi Bill,

Feel free to follow up on your ticket with the number 31846372 with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths