cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My job Application always stored in client hidden folder

cmdopen
Dorina L Member Since: Feb 14, 2014
21 of 31
I also noticed that it started to be harder to win a job on Odesk. I had such a good start here but now things are going very slow. I do recognize that I apply only to certain jobs because I cannot compete with the low prices other freelancers work with but still I think the client should decide when hiring and not Odesk. I've experimented this kind of practice on other freelancing websites, I might say that is "fashionable" among freelancing websites and I totally disagree with it. Clients should choose the freelancers which fit best their requirements not an automatic program.
seoforid
golam f Member Since: Jan 7, 2012
22 of 31
Hello, I have done over 3200 Odesk hours and over 30 fixed price job. Can anyone help me, i have big problem on my profile i have contracted over 10 time on Odesk support but till now not solved. my profile not search to use my user ID, full name or Advance search- and not get any interview for new job about last 6 months i am still bidding--. this is my Odesk profile https://www.odesk.com/users/~01a5a67a8c33615bce Thanks golam
anurag21sharma
Rajesh S Member Since: Jun 6, 2014
23 of 31
Hi golam, Are you getting invitations and are your bids being displayed to clients now? Thanks Rajesh
seoforid
golam f Member Since: Jan 7, 2012
24 of 31

No, i have not get any invite and interview, i have chat many times on oDesk support but just sent me copy and paste message, not get good answer. 

dayire
Rachid Rhyad S Member Since: Nov 23, 2013
25 of 31
Hello, I guess they made a new policy to help new freelancers, seriously I can only apply to jobs I'm not qualified to, I mainly work on customer service but my applications in that field are all being hidden, but If I apply for a translation job, my application doesn't get hide and I'm really not a good fit for the translation job I applied for -_-
shojibulislam
Md. Shojibul I Member Since: Nov 1, 2014
26 of 31
Also I have face this same problem auto hidden.
I think, this oDesk Auto Hidden system does not work properly. This system could hide all skillful freelancers by client mistake. This Auto hidden system is good-for-nothing in oDesk. That this reason many skillful freelancer are not happy to work in this marketplace. This is very harmful for oDesk and us (Freelancer).
n_sweet
Naser S Member Since: Feb 2, 2015
27 of 31

Hi,

I am Naser Sweet. I Have the problem, I am new on oDesk  and I want to build UP my carrier on odesk, IF you have any solution Please HELP ME.

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
28 of 31
marin_moldovanu
Marin M Member Since: May 7, 2015
29 of 31

Hello, Tranzil

My account seems be in auto hidden folder. LIKE YOU

Currently, what is your state. Is your account still in auto hidden folder? Or on normality?

Can you help me? 

marin_moldovanu
Marin M Member Since: May 7, 2015
30 of 31

Hello, I am Marin M.

My account seems be in auto hidden folder.

When I apply one job, I can't be invited from the clients.

Do you know how to fix this.

If you know about it, please help me...

Best Regards

Marin

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS