🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My job feed and search showing a blank page o...
Page options
dariobenkovic
Community Member

My job feed and search showing a blank page or gray bars instead of the results

Hello,

I am having an issue that has been persistent in over 4 days now, my feed and search turning up empty, I am using firefox and I cleared my cookies and cache files but still I cannot see anything in my feed.

I tried searching for an answer but the fixes didn’t help. I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue and how to resolve it.

Kind regards.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dario,

Could you also log in via Chrome and let me know if you`re experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried logging in on Chrome and the issue is not there. But since I only use firefox it is inconvenient to use another web browser just for upwork, what could be the problem? It used to work fine before.

It started after I logged in from my phone a few days ago.

Hi Dario,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account and job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I am experiencing some troubles with my job feed. For 3-4 days it is showing me only one job ( and the same). I tried clearing the cookies and catche and I tried logging into another browser, but nothing seems to work. Can you help me fixing this problem?

Hi Lucia,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members