🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My job feed couldn't update last three days.
Page options
psanjay11083
Community Member

My job feed couldn't update last three days.

Hi respected sir/madam,

Last three days, my job feed could not update. New jobs were not appear on my job feed.

Please help me.

Thanks and regards,

Sanjay

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanjaykumar,

I'm sorry to hear about that. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanjaykumar,

I'm sorry to hear about that. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am waiting for solving my problem. Please help me asap. My job feed couldn't update yet. Please help me.

Hi Sanjaykumar,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our agents has reached out to you directly regarding your concern with your job feed. Please log in to your account and go here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your help. Now my job feed is update as per your instructions.

Thank you very much for your help.

psanjay11083
Community Member

My job couldn't update last 1 week. Please help me. 

Hi Sanjaykumar,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you with the issue you are experiencing. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

My proble is not solve yet. Please help me. 

atikana
Community Member

For two days I'm experiencing no new feed at all, just some 5-20 days old and they're duplicating - after like 10-15 jobs it shows the same and again after 10-15 the same old ones.

Tried to login from different web browser and got the same result.

How to fix it?

Hi Anastasiia,

Please try removing your current saved search results and try adding new ones. You can search by skills, industry, or keywords and refine your searches with our filters. Once you have the desired search result you can save it (by clicking on the green button) and the jobs will be listed under your job feed. If the issue persists please reach out to us and we will assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
abdallah_jean
Community Member

Hello,

My job feed is not showing current jobs, it shows jobs that are posted days ago

Hi Jean,

I would recommend adding saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members