🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My job feed is not showing the right jobs
Page options
ubi_destiny
Community Member

My job feed is not showing the right jobs

Hi Upwork community, 

So recently my job feed has been acting up. I can no longer see writing jobs from my job feed. Instead, what I get are web development jobs, especially jobs related to Angular. The jobs are from days ago and have no correlation with my chosen skills on Upwork.

I haven't made any recent changes to my profile so I don't think the error is from me. I've also checked my settings to see if there's anything amiss but everything seems to be fine.

Although I can still see jobs when I click on my skill categories on the left-side of my screen, it's not my preferred route to go. I've attached an image showing what my feed looks like today.

Has anyone experienced this? What's the solution?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ubi,

I would recommend adding saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed. Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ubi,

I would recommend adding saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed. Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the help, Goran.

It worked like a charm. Once I did the search and saved it, my job feed got refreshed.

arulprasadj
Community Member

Search with a keyword and save that results. It will show on the left side of your home screen next when you visit Upwork. Click on that it will always show jobs related to that keyword.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members