🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My job feed is not updating/refreshing !
Page options
rainmaker1145
Community Member

Saved search list

Today, when I went to look for my work, I noticed that my saved searches had been removed from the desktop version.  However, they are still accesible through the mobile app.  Is there anyway to have the saved searches show up in the desktop version?  This would make searching for work a lot easier. 

Thank you in advance.

171 REPLIES 171

Hi Mohammad,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there,

Same issue with me.  "My Feed" option for the latest job posting is not showing up. 

I'm using my laptop and it's not showing up. but my phone has. Please see attached ss, 

Hi John,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay, I'll wait for your message and I hope it will fix asap

I am facing same issue. "My Feed" is not visible when I am accessing Upwork from Laptop. Can anybody help?

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing same issue. "My Feed" is not visible when I am accessing Upwork from Laptop. Can anybody help?

Hi Amin,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

Thanks for giving your response. I am really appreciate.

Yes I am able to do advance filter and able to see jobs, But "My feed" is not showing in left side menu so it is very easy to check every job. That I am not able to do now. Please help me with that.

Thanks

Amin

Hi Amin,

Your My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I also have the same issue here.... 

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naiknam,

Please go to Find Work or Job Search and create a saved search for your job feed as explained in this help center article. This will configure your "My Feed" as per your needs. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same as me, I don't have an option of 'My Feed' on my browser, but i have it on my phone apps. For now, I have to open both upwork on browser and phone. It would be great if the option 'My Feed' is shown on the browser. Thanks

Hi Fikri,

Could you please try running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to get the My Feed option on your browser? Check out this help article for more information. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
shah889
Community Member

Hi,

I have faced the same problem of not showing "My feed". Can you please help me. 

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Feroz Shah

shah889
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

I would like to report an issue with my account, my feed doesn't show current job postings, it shows those post hours and months back 

As you can see from the attached screenshot.

Please help

Hi Feroz,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists? In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~Andrea
Upwork
shah889
Community Member

Hi, Thanks for the quick response,
I have tried saved searched but the result is same. I have faced the
problem about a month ago before that my browser is shown "my feed" by
default but after that its only show the "most recent" and "best matches".
I have not seen any job of less then 20 minute but I refreshed the tab
after 2,3 minutes.

Notwithstanding above, my Upwork Andriod App has also change to "most
recent" by default. However, the option of My feed is available and I can
select it manually.

Thanks. It's showing now.

Hello! I also have the same concern about the "My feed" option is not visible on the computer but visible on the phone. I hope to have a solution too. Thank youuu

Hi Samantha,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists? In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same issue with me 

My profile is not showing the "My feed" option where it showed latest job postings since I created an account.

Please look into this matter.

Regards,

Aheed uddin

Hi Aheed Uddin,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too, for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e-pseudo
Community Member

Hello, My find work page does not show new jobs. I selected to "most recent" but the jobs shown on the page is 9 to 10 days old. When I search the skill in the search job section, there are a lot of jobs which has been posted few minutes ago.

Hi Hafiz,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Additionally, please know that once you have saved a search, a job feed will appear on Find Work Home. Jobs matching the saved search keywords and filters will appear within the feed. The My Feed jobs feed will contain all the jobs matching your saved searches. You can also access, edit, or delete your saved search criteria by clicking into the search box while on the search results page and selecting it from the menu that appears. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
e-pseudo
Community Member

I have saved a search for a particular skill and try to make my own MY JOB FEED but it also not shows recent jobs

fc56d014
Community Member

Hi, thank you for a good response the Upwork Team, but here are some observations from one day, I am a Graphic Designer, I did not receive any fresh job, I am receiving 12 hours old jobs continuously although my friends are receiving fresh jobs, at most they are receiving 5 minutes old jobs. if I receive 12 hours old job then I will send a proposal to my client, already the client has given to other people this job so that I am wasting my proposal, Please solve this problem, My future is in your hands, thanks, 

Hi Arshad,

In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

Additionally, I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket.

~ Nikola
Upwork
maryyyyyyyy
Community Member

Hello Everybody

I can't work on upwork now. because it is always showing me some issue.
The issue is this. https://prnt.sc/1ptubsv
How can I avoid this?
please let me know any solutions.
Anything is good for me.
Thank you very much.

Sharing external link in your post is not allowed. A moderator will soon edit it, I believe.

Hi Maria,

Could you please try saving some searches? Your feeds are powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~Andrea
Upwork
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

Hello, so from more than 1 hour my job feed is not updating, I cannot view new projects being posted. I am attaching a screenshot as well.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nawazish,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0b0a05b3
Community Member

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. sir my job feed is not updating what is the main issue

kindly please help me .

Thnaks

Shaheed **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shaheed,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if the results are the same? Also, you can try saving some searchesYour feeds are powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hivishal
Community Member

My feeds showing old jobs, like 17 or 20 hours ago posted job. From the last week I refresh the page and or login to a different browser and clear the cache and cookies I tried all of these but it's not fixed please check my account and fix this.  And please check the attachment file.

Hi Vishal,

In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

Additionally, I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team,

This is the 2nd time I'm posting about this. I'm facing issues with my job feed All the jobs posted in my feed are too old. The same thing happens when I am browsing from my mobile also. I have clear the cache but still facing the same Also, I try a different browser. Please Solve My Problem As Soon As Possible. And If You Can't Help Me Then Tell Me So I Can Delete My Account.

Hi Vishal,

Have you checked the suggestions Nikola shared in a response to your previous post? Please check on that and if your job feed is still showing the same results, let me know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you So Much now its working
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members