🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My job feed isn't updating. Only showing post...
Page options
drahony
Community Member

My job feed isn't updating. Only showing posts from 3 days ago. Anyone else having this issue?

As described, only posts from three days ago ( as of today ) are showing. I have to manually enter an advanced search to show anything current.

My UK only feed shows one job also.

Much oddness 😕

Anyone else getting this?

14 REPLIES 14
ahmedelshenawy
Community Member

yes me too i think there is some problem in communication 

JoanneP

Hi Martin,

Could you please try to view your job feed using a different browser? If it still doesn't show you any updated information, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
drahony
Community Member

Yeah tried both Firefox and Chrome, same thing.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin, 

Your job feed will show jobs that are related to your job category. In this case, it looks like you only have one saved search. You may try adding a saved search related to your other skills so it auto-populates on your job feed. I tried looking for a job with the key words "Web developer" and the most recent jobs showed up in the results.

Let me know if this isn't the case for you, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
drahony
Community Member

Yeah the searching works fine.

The "U.K only", "My Feed" and "Recommended" are not working as they should. They are 3 days old with nothing newer being shown.

I did have more searches save ( they disappeared on their own for some unknown reason), but that shouldn't be of concern with this issue.

It isn't a massive issue, just a bit of an inconvenience.

drahony
Community Member

This is still happening and frankly I find it to be a real inconvienence.

Considering I make Upwork money this is not acceptable!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin, 

The team has looked into this and has confirmed that this is working as designed, and there is no bug affecting how jobs are displayed on your job feed. 

~ Avery
Upwork
drahony
Community Member

So there is only one job in the UK at the moment and it is 3 days old?

**edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin, 

I checked and it looks like there is only one job in this specific job category with a U.K. location requirement. I have also asked the team to look into this again to confirm that this is not a bug.

~ Avery
Upwork
drahony
Community Member

Thank you.

drahony
Community Member

Why is posting an image of the problem a concern?

drahony
Community Member

Is there still only one 7 day old job in the UK?

Everyone jumping ship or something?

uw.PNG

Hi Martin,

I checked and it seems that everything works as designed. The Job feed will show jobs based on the saved search. It just happens that there only one job based on your saved search. To view all of the jobs with a U.K. location requirement please check this page. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

By saved searches you mean???

I have one saved search and it isn't relevant to the single job shown.

I have many catagories too and if I advanced search the uk only with those there is tonnes of jobs listed.

Previously the uk only feed showed eveything for the uk only. It had no influence from my saved searches or anything else.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths