cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My job quota is zero for 3 days now.

Inah N Member Since: Oct 17, 2014
1 of 6
My job quota is still zero until now. I received an email that my profile was flagged inappropriate so I need to change some things. I did what the customer support desk told me, I changed the title and overview and I let them know I already change it. But up until my job quota is still zero. I cannot apply to any jobs and there is no response from anyone on the customer support for 3 days already. This is so frustrating. Hope you could help me.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 6
Hi Inah, I apologize for the delay and the inconvenience caused by it. Thank you for making the necessary changes to your profile overview. You job application quota has been restored. Keep improving your profile though in order to attract the best clients and interesting projects.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Inah N Member Since: Oct 17, 2014
3 of 6
Hi Valerie. Thank you for the assistance, very much appreciated.
Ervina M Member Since: Oct 10, 2014
4 of 6
Hi, Valeria, My condition same as Inah, I have changed My Profile according to the Odesk Message but I still can't apply any jobs. Would you help me, please. Thank You
Lady Catherine O Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
5 of 6

Hi! My job quota is also zero until now but before that I received email saying that my identity is already verified. I got curious because my identity is already verified before that email was sent to me. And then customer service told me to completed all my active jobs so what I did was I ended all my contracts because all of them are paused by my clients and I never heard of them several months now and my profile 100% complete. I am member for 3 years now. I expect that it would solve my problem but it didnt. This is so annoying. I want to apply but I can't because I have no job quota to use. Is oDesk has problem? Can you fix it please? 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Lady Catherine,

I'd recommend you follow the intructions given in the notification that you have received in order to resolve this issue. Give it a couple of weeks for all the feedback on the recently ended contracts to show and then email  accountreview@odesk.com. Our team will complete the review by evaluating your overall performance and determining whether your account can be reinstated in full. You will be contacted with the results of your review within two weeks.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS